Sparkly Pink Unicorns Cursors post { background-color:#fffdf7; background-image: linear-gradient( 90deg, transparent 65px, #e88b9b 65px, #e88b9b 67px, transparent 67px ), repeating-linear-gradient( to bottom, transparent 0px, transparent 31px, #c9d8e8 32px ); padding:40px 35px 35px 85px; border:2px solid #d8c7b8; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:0 5px 15px rgba(0,0,0,.08); } /* Make all sidebar widgets straight */ .sidebar .widget{ transform:none !important; } .journal{ width:500px; margin:70px auto; position:relative; cursor:pointer; } .journal img{ width:100%; display:block; transition:.8s ease; } .open-book{ position:absolute; left:0; top:0; opacity:0; } .journal-entry{ position:absolute; top:70px; left:65px; right:65px; opacity:0; transition:.8s; font-family:Georgia,serif; line-height:1.8; } .journal:hover .closed-book{ opacity:0; } .journal:hover .open-book{ opacity:1; } .journal:hover .journal-entry{ opacity:1; } -->

Friday, August 21, 2026


 School is among us.

I'm not sure whether your school has started yet.  But I am so not ready. The only two people I really talk to are my boyfriend and my best friend. 

I'm just a bit nervous. But also, I can't wait to meet some new friends. To do things to do during the day. To actually feel like the smart woman I am.

I've been just rotting away on my phone, but I've also been hanging out with my boyfriend

I know that's insane, but we'll be apart for this whole semester. He'll be studying and doing school all week. He has only Sunday and Friday free. UHHHH. And I'll be busy with my 5 classes. I'm so nervy.  

But we will make it through it. One assignment at a time. I will lock in. I will help myself and my boyfriend to be on it for our future. 

Here's my mood board:


No comments:

Post a Comment